You have questions? We have answers!

This page contains answers to commonly-asked questions. Feel free to contact us for additional information.

  • when should I submit my file?

    You must submit your application as soon as you graduate. In the United States, you can apply all over. Each university has its own application dates. Deadlines vary according to universities.

    There are 4 sessions in the United States and Canada (Anglophone): fall session, winter session, spring session and summer session.

    In Canada francophone, there are two sessions:

    Fall: deadline 28 February

    Winter: deadline 30 August.

  • Are there scholarships to finance my project of study aboard?

    Scholarships and financial funds are available. They are awarded based on academic records: you must be a part of the best students at your institute to qualify for these scholarships.

  • What is the difference between IELTS and TOEFL?

    The IELTS test is British, while TOEFL is American. Both tests are recognized by the majority of English universities.

  • Do I need a TOEFL to study in United States or Canada?

    The answer is no because you can take English classes once at the university. For the students who already have knowledge of English, a minimum score in one of the official recognized test is required.

  • What are the documents required to apply to HIHI CONSULTING services?

    We will need certified copies of your diplomas, record of grades, passport, and bank certificate of the sponsor.