Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Do you have questions? We have answers! Here you’ll find answers to all the questions you might have. You can always contact an advisor for any additional information.

What are the documents required to register for Hihi Consulting services?

We will need legalized copies of your diplomas and corresponding transcripts, legalized copies of your national identity card and passport, a bank certificate from your sponsor, as well as any other relevant documents for your file such as the official English proficiency test.

Do I have to be bilingual to study in the United States and Canada?

The answer is no because you can enroll in a language course on site. For students who already have a good knowledge of English, a minimum score on one of the recognized official tests is required.

What is the difference between IELTS and TOEFL?

IELTS is a British test, whereas TOEFL is of American origin. Both tests are recognized by the vast majority of English-speaking universities. Therefore, you only need to take one of them; there is no need to take both.

Each of these two tests has its own methodology. While TOEFL is entirely computer-based, IELTS is a more traditional exam with oral components conducted in the presence of instructors and a written component in a classroom setting.

If I enroll with Hihi Consulting, is my admission to a university guaranteed?

Yes, enrollment is guaranteed. We have partnerships with a large number of American and Canadian universities. We will find the university that suits you according to your expectations and study project.

Are there scholarships available to finance my study abroad project?

Scholarships and financial aid are available. They are awarded based on academic merit: you must be among the top students at your institution to be eligible for these scholarships. It should be noted that there are scholarships that cover up to 100% of tuition fees.

When should I submit my application?

You should submit your application as soon as you obtain your diploma. In the United States and Canada, you can enroll at any time of the year. Each university and school has its own application deadlines. The deadlines to apply vary depending on the universities.